Saturday, September 13, 2008

Crash

"It says Hold on and take this ride. And set aside, all the times, When you collide. Then you leave me here to die. Heres the things I mean't, but I never said." - Starting Line

Here I am again at a crossroads. To take a winding path that looks curvy and treacherous, or to head out to a great open, often travelled road.

Ring, Ring. The curvy one just called.

Anyway. I'm thinking it's time again. Time to do what I did three years ago. To throw everything to the wind. To throw every little care and inhibition.

You'd be surprised how quickly they build back up. A worry here. A self-doubt there. It piles on quickly.

I remember it still. Screaming at the top of my lungs. Screaming at a town. Screaming at a river. Screaming it all out. It felt good.

So maybe, I've lost my way in my own philosophies a little bit. I should be less anxious. Take more risks. And think slightly. Just slightly. Less about the repurcussions of my actions.

I'm closing my eyes. And fully expecting to trip over branches.

No comments: