Saturday, September 20, 2008

Almost Autumn

I'm feeling twisty inside tonight. FUCK.

Sometimes you just want to feel loved. Even if you think you don't deserve it. Even if you really don't. Everyone needs to sometimes. And that's my night tonight. I'm feeling that same longing that pulls me to Union Square. I might follow it.

"And if you'd like. Some other time. I'd like to introduce you to the finer things. And if we survive. And I'm alive, I'd like to say how beautiful I think you are."

Why can't people see the ones in life that will always be there. That's why I just flat out say it. I will always be here for you. I will stay.

FUCK. Its a night tonight. A cold, lonely Fall night. And Winter is coming. And I'm still terrified.

I could never ever tell her that I want it again. Because I'd have it again in an instant. And I guess that makes me messed up. Maybe I'll just never be happy with what I've got. Maybe I'm a sham. Maybe I hand out notes to get rid of feelings that I should be telling the ones I love.

But Maybe. I love you all.

One things for sure. Every pretty girl steals my heart. You jerks.

"Hold it now. You've got everyone convinced you're alright. When no one else is quite as vulnerable."

If they only knew. If you only knew. I'm supposed to be writing these to feel better, right? It could be a long time. I bought a 60 pack of standard black pens. So next time you see a boy chewing one holding a folded note. You know, He's in it for the long haul. - N

1 comment:

Jessica Tong said...

www.gricearmy.blogspot.com