Sunday, October 5, 2008

Buzzed

It's been about a week since I handed out my last note.



My lifes been crazy buzy.



justbuzzbuzzbuzzfuss.


I'm ready to relax for two days.


I plan on writing atleast two tomorrow and handing them out.



If you got a note on the train seat next to you recently. You're the first person that I've given one to that I never saw.


Jeez. I feel like I'm inches away from everything that I've shoved to the back of my mind. Listening to emo. Alone in my room. Coming off the buzz of a good night.


Well. Now she knows I write notes to strangers. But I'm going to try my hardest to not show her this page. Or lonelyny.com . It will be up soon. Hopefully.


This is a lame ass post. This is a lame ass night. I feel like crap now. It's just been so long since I tossed out some feelings.

You can expect a better one soon.

- N

No comments: