Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Give Up?

It's what happens when inevitablility meets cause and effect.

Those that you've hurt, ultimately hurt you.

So when do I begin?

How do I realize what I will reap before I sow?

For You #1:

I'm sorry. I've neglected you for dead at times. I've been a bad friend. I've taken advantage of you, intentionally or not. But I love you. And nothing could ever change that. No matter how long you might try and hate me.

For You #2:

I hope you got what you wanted. Ultimately what this blog is for.
You're not alone. You've never been alone. And now you have it on paper.


I just want to sleep. I want to smile again whole heartedly. And I'm starting to find people to do that with again.

It's a nice feeling.

Belonging.

"We never grew out of this feeling that we won't give up."

It's a cold night. Bundle up.

-N

No comments: