Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ying-Yang

"I love you so much. But do me a favor baby, don't reply. 'Cause I can dish it out, but I can't take it."

Early New Years Resolution ; Get the site up and running. Be more diligent about this blog.

It's hard hearing someone say they aren't sure you're "Worth it."

But yet, "they'd do it all again."

Sounds like bull to me. I'd take years of a true friend for a heart break or two anyvday.

And as the world turns, and the seasons change. So do I. It's almost winter now. Days away even. I've been feeling more pensive and introspective. I've been sitting in this house alone for 7 hours now. I've drained away my day through various media outlets and wondered what my friends, the ones I used to know, are doing.

Do you ever feel like... your a different person sometimes?

I know I do.

I think of myself as something of a devil thats really good at heart for about half the year. And then as winter hits, a drastic change. I think of myself more as an angel with a dark remorse.

But I havent quite pinned down the other changing point. Maybe it's gradual.

Maybe we all do it. Maybe you do it.

"We're concentrated on falling apart. We were contenders. We're just throwin' the fight. I just wanna believe."

I hope more than just two people read this : /
But I wont be surprised if thats it. It's okay.
I like you two.

Go write some notes for me. Give them to strangers.
: p You know its what I'll be doing.

- N

2 comments:

RMG! said...

I read what you write and frequently use your words as away messages.

I relate.

N from NYC said...

: )