Friday, November 7, 2008

Falling Leaves

So here's where we rake everything up.
And at the end we can burn it if you want.


But to be true to myself. I hope this saves you. And me.
(Even though I dont know if she'll read this or not. Atleast you get to.)

A.

You are so much better than me in so many ways.
More considerate. More pensive. More planned. More you.
But I'm catching up.
All I've ever tried to do is what would make you happy.
Sorry I fucked up along the way.
You're Clingy. Talkative. A gossipe. Often times, a bitch.
You're endearing, and a good listener. You show up.
You plan outfits too much. I remember when you didnt like holidays.
I thought one time I had a vision of you having my child in the future(Girl.)
And secretly thought we'd get married later in life. And you'd be rich. (And I'd be poor.)
I always felt like that bag of M&Ms was wasted on me.
I'm sorry I get bored. I don't know why I can't be captivated.
I don't like your arms. I really like your eyes.

Theres more. But the things I never said are mostly in here.

Falls leaving soon. And we'll burn these leaves that fell of our tree just to keep warm.

Hope you don't catch cold up there in Boston.

-N

No comments: