Saturday, April 18, 2009

Rotations

I find myself frustrated with other's indecision. I want answers now. But the kind you can't press. It's a lot like trying to rush building a card house. Only imagine you want to live in your card house for awhile.

And at the same time, I see treasures and prizes life has bestowed around others around me. Most of which, I don't think they deserve.

How did you get there, sir?

"This captain goes down with his ship, All hands on deck stand hip to hip!"

Did you cheat your way to the top? Did you look out for #1? What's your pearl of wisdom today?

It's so damn easy to see the grit and grime of this city. And it's hard to climb up a ladder to anything here when it's covered in slick, greasy, slimy.... people.

"This song is called, It's a Metaphor, Fool!"

Sometimes, all I really want, is to look at the clock and see a glowing 4:00 a.m. To know that even though I need to be up in 3 hours. That it just doesn't matter. Remember the last time you felt like nothing mattered? In the good way, ofcourse.

I cant.

Summers close. I can feel her breathing on my neck, wrapped in deep red silks and beckoning me to come closer. But just for a fling. Till Autumn comes again.

"Sail with me into the setting sun, the battles won but war has just begun."

Somethings are changing. For everyone maybe. I think humans don't fully appreciate or understand just how seasons change us. Summer makes me wanna scream. And Run. And Fight. And love.

Spring... Spring is like the 2 hours before a first date.

I'm showered and layed out my clothes early. Did my hair. And brushed my teeth.
Just need to be patient. Oh. And Charming.

- N

No comments: